Baby’s First Outing
Once you feel up to it and are able to venture out and get some fresh air, it is best to remember these tips prior to taking your baby out for their first outing.
Type of Baby Apparatus:
- Stroller – Choose one that is convenient and easy for you to carry around yet comfortable.
- Baby Carrier – Choose an adjustable carrier that can accommodate to your baby’s growth and is strong and sturdy enough to support the baby.
- Car Seat – Choose a car seat according to your baby’s age and size and ensure that the safety feature is accredited.
- In general choose and prepare the basic necessities that your baby would need for an outing. Whether it’s a short trip to the mall or a long vacation far away, you must have all the basic requirements ready to avoid any inconveniences for both you and your baby. Making a checklist is very much recommended.
- Ensure that all your baby apparatus’ complies with the Australian Standards.
- Always harness baby correctly into car seat, pram or baby carrier, following instructions provided carefully.