Terms and Conditions of the “BabyLove SleepyNights Paw Patrol Competition” Promotion
1. Information on how to enter the“BabyLoveSleepyNights Paw Patrol Competition” Competition(Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in the Promotion you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Unicharm Australasia, 1 Hargrave Place, Mentone, Victoria, 3194, ABN 33 006 884 546, Tel: 1800 224 332.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over, pregnant or have children within the age limit of all BabyLove nappy ranges. By entering the competition, you certify that you are over 18 years of age.
4. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, participating suppliers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. Entries open at 00:00 AEDT 10/04/2019and close 23:59 AEDT8/05/2019. This is stated as the Promotion Period.
6. To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period,Follow the BabyLove Australia Instagram page or Like the BabyLove Australia Facebook page, upload a pic of their child with the SleepyNights 2-4 pack on either platform and tag @babylovenappies in the post. Consumers with private accounts should also DM BabyLove’s Instagram account. Judging of entries will be based on the relevance and creativity of each entry and conducted at Unicharm Australasia, 1 Hargrave Place, Mentone, Victoria, 3194.Entries are limited to one entry per person. Any double entries will be removed from the prize draw.
7. There will be 10winners chosen in total, one winner each month (March – December)
8. Winners will be announced on the BabyLove Instagram account @babylovenappies. It is the responsibility of the winner to check the Instagram page to determine if they are a winner and email firstname.lastname@example.org 7 days of the Promoter’s post which announces the winner in order to claim their prize. For privacy reasons, the Promoter will not contact the winner to notify them of their winning entry.
9. If for any reason a winner does not contact the Promoter to provide their details within the time stated above,then the prize will be forfeited. The Promoter reserves the right to award any unclaimed prize to another entrant judged based on the same criteria as the originally selected winner.
10 There is 1 grand prize to be won.
10.1. The prize terms and conditions are outlined below:
- The trip includes five nights’ accommodation in a premium queen room for a family of 4.
- Premium queen rooms have two queen beds.
- Meals, transport and other incidentals are not included except where specifically stated.
- Park tickets will be issued on arrival.
- The trip includes unlimited entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country for the duration of your stay.
- Accommodation is subject to availability and is valid until 23 May 2019.
- Surcharge of $50 per night applies for School Holiday periods and $25 per night for Friday and Saturday. Room upgrade fees apply. All surcharges are payable direct to the resort.
- No extension to the validity date of this prize will be permitted under any circumstances.
- Notice of intent to travel must be received at least 30 days prior to the winner’s proposed travel dates.
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash and all components of the prize must be taken together and booked as one package.
- If the winner is under 18 years the prize may at the absolute discretion of the Promoter be awarded to the winner’s parent or guardian.
- Winners are responsible for their own travel insurance.
- Any alterations to confirmed details within 7 days of arrival will be at the expense of the prize winner.
10.2. The prize must be used within the expiry dates specified and are subject to availability and individual terms and conditions, see point two above.
10.3. The promoter does not take any responsibility if the prize is not redeemed by the expiry date.
10.4. When redeeming the prize, the winner must adhere to the prize component conditions.
10.5. To make your accommodation booking, please contact our Reservations department on +61 7 5519 6200 or email: Reservations_SWR@VRTP.com.au quoting the above reference number and present this letter to our Receptionist upon arrival.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants’ details and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance withthese Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be invalid.
12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
13. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant confirms that their entry is their own original work and not copied in whole or in part from any other person, and that the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
14. This promotion is a game of skill. Each entry will be judged based on the creativity of their entry and its relevance to the promotion.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence with entrants other than the winner(s) in relation to this Promotion or the prize.
16. By submitting an entry in this Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter and its affiliates, agents and representatives an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable,transferable, worldwide license to use, edit, reproduce and exploit their entry by all means whatsoever (including, without limitation, in print and electronic format) for any purpose. All entrants agree that the Promoter may re-post their image entry including on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts and the Promoter’s websites.
17. In addition, the entrant consents to the Promoter and the Promoter’s affiliates, agents or representatives infringing the entrant’s moral rights in their entry. The entrant waives any right to inspect or approve any use, edit or reproduction by or on behalf of the Promoter of all or any part of the entrant’s entry.
18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion: (a) to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter suspects has tampered with the entry process; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
19. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant (or the identity of a person who claims to be the entrant), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the entrant’s identity. The Promoter may in its sole discretion elect not award a prize where it suspects that a person is not the original entrant.
21. Winners should allow 28 days for the prize delivery. Prizes will be sent by the most suitable method ofdelivery for the prize. The Promoter will notify the winner how they will receive their prize.
22. The Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever(including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with participating in the promotion or receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion.
24. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their Promotion entry, name, likeness, image and voice (including photograph, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
25. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants release Instagram from liability for any loss or damage which they suffer or sustain as a result of participating in the promotion.