Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of use before using babylovenappies.com.au
This site is provided by BabyLove to help you care for your baby. It is not intended for medical diagnosis or treatment and is not a substitute for medical advice from a Doctor. We recommend that you seek the advice of your Doctor or other qualified child health care professional with any questions you may have regarding your child’s health. While we aim to keep the information on this site accurate and up-to-date, we cannot guarantee, and will not be liable for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information or for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information, services or other material on this site.
babylovenappies.com.au is operated and maintained by Unicharm Australasia (“BabyLove”) and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication. Your use of this site and the information available on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions: This site is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of this site. You may make a copy of any information sheet posted by BabyLove for your personal use.
Disclosure and use of your communications.
The questions and comments that you post to this site and electronic mail delivered to BabyLove are not confidential and BabyLove shall not be liable for any use or disclosure thereof. BabyLove makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content (text and images) of this site. BabyLove does not warrant that this site or the server that makes it available are free of computer “viruses.”; BabyLove shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation special or consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or inability to access, this site or your use of, or reliance upon, this site or the content hereof. In addition, BabyLove has no duty to update this site or the content hereof and BabyLove shall not be liable for any failure to update such information. BabyLove is neither responsible nor liable for your use of other websites, which you may access via certain links within this site.
All names, logos and trademarks are the property of BabyLove or its affiliates and you may not use any of such materials for any purpose without the express written agreement of BabyLove. This site and all perceptible components hereof, including without limitation text, images and audio, are copyrighted by BabyLove. All communications and other materials (including, without limitation, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials) you send to this site or to BabyLove by electronic mail are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of BabyLove and may be used by BabyLove for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation. BabyLove in its sole discretion reserves the right to (1) change this Legal Statement, (2) monitor and remove postings, and (3) discontinue site availability at any time without notice. If any term, condition, or provision of this Legal Statement is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. This Legal Statement constitutes the entire agreement between you and BabyLove relating to the subject matter herein.
By using this site, you are acknowledging your consent to the foregoing terms and conditions. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Terms and conditions of the “WIN 6 Months’ Worth of BabyLove Nappies” promotion
- These Terms and Conditions govern the BabyLove Australia “WIN 6 Months’ Worth of BabyLove Nappies” promotion (“the Competition”).
- This promotion operates from 01/09/2018 to 30/11/2018 (“Promotional Period”). The Promoter is Unicharm Australasia Pty Ltd (ABN 33 006 884 546) (“Promoter”). Entries received after the closing date and time will be deemed invalid.
- To enter, you must purchase any BabyLove product (“Eligible Product”) during the Promotional Period at Chemist Warehouse, IGA Supermarkets, FoodWorks Supermarkets, any pharmacy or independent grocery and then visit https://www.babylovenappies.com.au/win-nappies/ and fully complete and submit the online entry form before 11:59pm AEDST on 30/11/2018.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and its agencies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter the Competition.
- No entries will be permitted or accepted from any other BabyLovestockist, retailer or online store other than the three above outlined.
- Your entry must include:
- your details as prompted;
- a photograph or scanned copy of your receipt showing the eligible product purchased, price, retailer and purchase date (“Product Receipt”); and
- your answer in 50 words or less about your funniest change time story.
- You are limited to 1 entry per Product Receipt (regardless of how many Eligible Products are set out in the Product Receipt). If you have purchased Eligible Products in more than one transaction during the Promotion Period, you may submit an entry in respect of each Product Receipt relating to the purchase of one or more Eligible Products.
- You must be 18 years of age or over to be eligible to submit an entry. Employees of the Promoter or any contractors of the Promoter and any members of those employees’ immediate families are ineligible to enter this promotion.
- You must retain your original itemised Product Receipt to verify each entry. Entries are neither transferable nor exchangeable.
- The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted claims or delays, or for a delay in delivery or for lost or stolen refunds.
- You may be required to provide proof of age, residency and identity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the claims process, submitting more than the permissible number of entries under these Terms and Conditions or submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will not be considered valid and will be rejected by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. Entries will be judged based on the originality and creativity of the responses to the promotional question.
- The best 10 entries, as determined by the judges, will receive the following prize: 6 Month supply of BabyLove Nappies, consisting of 26 bags of BabyLove Nappy Pants (Bulk) or 17 boxes of BabyLove Cosifit Nappies (Jumbo) in up to 2 different sizes of the winner’s choice, and 12 packs of BabyLove Wipes (80 pack). To be awarded to ten (10) eligible winners as selected in accordance with clause 8. Unicharm will contact the winner within two weeks of the Draw Date to organize delivery of the prize. The 6 month supply is based on a 30 day calendar month. Each winner will be able to request the relevant sizes and products to best suit their child’s age. Total prize pool value = RRP $2 500.00
- If the promotion cannot be conducted as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, to the extent permitted by law, disqualify any entrant and/or modify, suspend or cancel the promotion.
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter.
- Information on how to enter and claim a prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.